- Speed limit – 5 mph
- Campground Courtesy — Quiet time is between 11pm – 8 am. Please respect your neighbors – do not cut through other sites.
- GOLF CARTS — ALL Golf Cart must be registered in office. YOUR GOLF CART MUST BE INSURED, PROOF of INSURANCE is REQUIRED. The Golf Cart can only be Driven by an individual 18 years or older and must possess a valid driver’s license. (Driver’s License must be in Operators possession when driving Any Golf Cart). GOLF CARTS MUST OBEY THE 5 MILE PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT AT ALL TIMES!!!! Golf Carts may only be driven on Campground Roadways and are not to be driven through campsites or other restricted areas. After Sunset Headlights must be turned on! Golf Carts may not be used during quiet hours (11:00 PM to 8:00 AM). Any guest found in violation of any of these rules and regulations will forfeit all privileges and maybe subject to a fine for each violation. There will be no refunds made if privileges are revoked due to misuse.
- Campfires – Fires are permitted in the fire rings only. Do not move the fire rings. All fires must be extinguished before leaving the campsite or retiring for the night.
- Boats – No boats are permitted in the camping areas, and must be parked in assigned space in designated area assigned by Reception at check in. Campers are responsible for compliance with all Pennsylvania Fishing and Boating laws; observe the no wake zone from Heritage Cove to Weavers Falls.
- Vehicles –- 2 per site. No parking on the grass. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle.
- Children –- All children 16 & under must be at campsite by 9pm. Parents are responsible for children’s actions. Know where your children are!
- Pool – Open Memorial Day – Weekend after Labor Day (weather permitting). No lifeguard – swim at your own risk. No glass, animals, cigarettes, etc. in pool area. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No running or diving.
- Bath house — Please do not wash pets, clothes, dishes, etc. in bath house. No smoking. Children 16 & younger must be with a responsible adult. Bath house may be closed for cleaning & maintenance several times a day.
- Trees — No cutting, defacing or destroying of trees or foliage.
- Alcoholic Beverages – Campers of LEGAL age who choose to consume alcoholic beverages must do so responsibly. Excessive or underage drinking will not be tolerated.
- Pets – Must be kept on a secured six foot leash & are not permitted inside pool area, playground or inside buildings. Do not leave your pet unattended at your site or tied outside. Clean up immediately where and when walking your pet. You are responsible for your pet. Any pets showing any aggression will be asked to leave the property. No refunds will be given. Limit 2 pets per site.
- Maintenance – Please report any maintenance problems to the office.
- Garbage – Campsites must be kept clean of trash and animal feces at all times. Please place your trash in the dumpsters located in the boat parking lot.
- Bicycles – Please do not ride bicycles in parking lots. Bicycles may be ridden to the pool and general store. All bicycles must be on site by dusk.
- Heritage Cove reserves the right to have any camper removed off the property for cause or for no cause.
- No bigger than a 2 person tent permitted on RV or Cottage Sites – only 1 additional tent per tent site.
- Fireworks – Under no circumstances are fireworks permitted in the campground.
- Keys – Heritage Cove requires Seasonal Campers and Campers utilizing our storage service to provide a key for each RV and Boat left on Heritage Cove property.
All guests of Heritage Cove who stay or use any of the facilities does so at their own risk. HC is not responsible for injuries or damage of any sort for any reason. All guests of HC agree to release HC & its affiliates, officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers & employees of all liability for the loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of the HC facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HC, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers & employees of all liability for the loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of the HC facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HC, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow guests and employees against any and all claims of any type.
We Do Not Guarantee Specific Sites. You will receive the site you booked unless an emergency situation arises. ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE TO BE PAID IN FULL 30 days prior to arrival. UNLESS A HOLIDAY THEN IT IS REQUIRED 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO HAVE THIS PAID PRIOR TO THE 30 DAYS OR THE 60 DAYS FOR HOLIDAYS Any reservation not paid in full 30 days or 60 days prior to arrival will have the remaining balance charged to the credit card on file. Heritage Cove is not responsible for any bank drafts or fee’s associated with overdrawn accounts. No sites will be held unless full payment is made. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Check In/Check Out Times– Cabins: Check In 3 PM/Check Out 12 PM. RV Sites: Check In 1 PM/Check Out 11 AM